Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁

My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁.

My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my real sausage hot dogs. 😁. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁 is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my real sausage hot dogs. 😁 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁:

  1. {Take 3 of Sausages cooked slit down the middle.
  2. {Prepare 3 of hot dog buns.
  3. {Prepare of Thin slices of cheese.
  4. {Prepare 1/2 of medium onion diced and boiled in a little salt water.
  5. {Make ready 1 of tbld tomato ketchup.
  6. {Get 1 tbls of BBQ Mustard.

Instructions to make My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁:

  1. When sausages are cooked and sliced down the middle and hot add the cheese down the middle of the sausage..
  2. Next add the boiled onion with a slotted spoon then the sauces.
  3. Serve hot..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my real sausage hot dogs. 😁 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url