How to Prepare Homemade My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘.

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘

Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my spicy hot dogs 😘. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘 is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my spicy hot dogs 😘 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘:

  1. {Get of Sausages.
  2. {Make ready of hot dog buns these were large from frozen.
  3. {Make ready of small onion diced enough for 2 tsp on each hot dog.
  4. {Prepare of Tomato ketchup.
  5. {Get of Sriacha sauce.

Instructions to make My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘:

  1. Dice the onions and boil in a little salted boiling water.
  2. Cook the sausages..
  3. Open out the hot dog bun ready to add the sausages. I do butter mine a little..
  4. When cooked add the sausages into the bun..
  5. Using a slotted spoon bring out the cooked onion and line them down the length of the hot dog.
  6. Add the sauce of your choice. The Sriracha and tomato ketchup together are really tasty on the buns.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my spicy hot dogs 😘 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url