Simple Way to Prepare Favorite My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal

My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal.

My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my spicy chicken & veg roast πŸ˜€#mainmeal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my spicy chicken & veg roast πŸ˜€#mainmeal using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal:

  1. {Prepare 3 Cups of potatoes peeled and washed diced into small cubes.
  2. {Prepare 1 of large carrot cut into small pieces.
  3. {Get 1 of Sweet Potato cut into cubes.
  4. {Make ready 2 of Chicken breasts cut into cube shapes bite size.
  5. {Make ready 1/4 of diced onion.
  6. {Take 1 cup of frozen peas (mine had sweetcorn in the peas).
  7. {Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
  8. {Prepare 11/2 tsp of Red Crushed peppers.
  9. {Get 1/4 tsp of Black Cracked peppercorns.
  10. {Get 1/2 Tsp of Dried Sage.
  11. {Make ready of Salt to taste.

Steps to make My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal:

  1. Grease the oven dish. Add the diced potatoes to the dish with the carrots, sweet potato and peas also onion..
  2. .
  3. Add a little Chilli oil to the frying pan and add the cubed chicken and crushed garlic and just fry until all coloured..
  4. Next add the red pepper, black pepper and sage..
  5. Add the chicken to the veg dish and mix around..
  6. Add to a preheated oven 180°C for 15 minutes..
  7. Take out toss it all over then add back to the oven for another 10 - 15 minutes.
  8. Serve Hot and Enjoy..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my spicy chicken & veg roast πŸ˜€#mainmeal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url