How to Make Award-winning My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁

My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁.

My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁

Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my real sausage hot dogs. 😁. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁 is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my real sausage hot dogs. 😁 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁:

  1. {Prepare 3 of Sausages cooked slit down the middle.
  2. {Make ready 3 of hot dog buns.
  3. {Get of Thin slices of cheese.
  4. {Take 1/2 of medium onion diced and boiled in a little salt water.
  5. {Make ready 1 of tbld tomato ketchup.
  6. {Make ready 1 tbls of BBQ Mustard.

Steps to make My Real Sausage Hot Dogs. 😁:

  1. When sausages are cooked and sliced down the middle and hot add the cheese down the middle of the sausage..
  2. Next add the boiled onion with a slotted spoon then the sauces.
  3. Serve hot..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my real sausage hot dogs. 😁 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url