Recipe of Ultimate Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions

Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions.

Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions:

  1. {Make ready 1 pack of puff pastry.
  2. {Take 4 of hot dogs.
  3. {Take 4 slices of emmentaler cheese.
  4. {Make ready 8 tbsp of ketchup.
  5. {Take 8 tbsp of mustard.
  6. {Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
  7. {Make ready 8 of onions.
  8. {Get of Oil for frying the onions.

Instructions to make Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions:

  1. This time I made the caramelized onions on really low flame, without salt or sugar, just on a little oil. They turned out sweet delicious..
  2. I pre-fried the hot dogs on a little oil.
  3. I cut the puff pastry into 4 pieces and added a slice of cheese on each.
  4. Then I added 2 tbsp mustard and 2 tbsp ketchup onto each square.
  5. Now comes the hot dogs and I nicely packed them and glazed each with some egg yolk.
  6. Then they spent some quality time in the oven and I took them out when they were golden. I served them with the caramelized onions.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url