Recipe of Ultimate My Frankfurter Hot Dog

My Frankfurter Hot Dog.

My Frankfurter Hot Dog

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my frankfurter hot dog. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Frankfurter Hot Dog is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Frankfurter Hot Dog is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my frankfurter hot dog using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Frankfurter Hot Dog:

  1. {Take 6 of Frankfurters cooked.
  2. {Prepare 6 tsp of grated Cheese.
  3. {Take 6 of Finger Rolls.
  4. {Get 1/4 of onion chopped small and boiled in salt water.
  5. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard on each.
  6. {Get 1 tsp of tomato ketchup on each.

Steps to make My Frankfurter Hot Dog:

  1. Finger rolls.
  2. Frankfurters.
  3. Onion and Dijon mustard.
  4. Grated cheese.
  5. Tomato ketchup.
  6. Enjoy.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my frankfurter hot dog recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url